Download BHIM App Mobile Payment For Cashless Transactions.Free Bhim Apk Donwload By Pm Modi Now You Can Get Rid Of App Like Paytm and Freecharge.You Can Easily ABout To Pay Digitally Using Bhim Android App To Any Shopping Stores and Vendors.Bhim App Is Upi Based Payment Soolutions Which Helps Every Indian To Pay Cashless.Steps By Step Tutorial Is Mentioned Below How To Download Bhim App and Pay Digitally In Cashless nation.
Note– Share This Post As More and More To Support A Initiate Of Government & Cashless Transaction Now Will Be Easier.
- 1 Download BHIM App Make UPI Payments
- 2 How To Use Bhim App Vdeo Tutorial
Download BHIM App Make UPI Payments
- Downlaod BHIM App From Playstore .
- Click On Install
- BHIM App Will Successfully Install On Your Mobile Phone
- Select Any prefered language among english Or hindi.
- If it asks for permissions, click allow.
- Now verify your mobile number.
- Make sure that mobile number to get verified is in your phone. Also note same number should be registered with your bank.
- Select the sim card in case you have a dual sim mobile.
- Your mobile number will be automatically verified.
- Enter a 4 digit pass-code Any Number Between 0-9
- Confirm the 4 digit pass-code.
- Select your bank Account Registered With Same Mobile Number
- You will get a list of bank accounts registered with the number and bank you selected.
- Select the bank account you want to use with this app.
How To Send And Recieve Money By Downloading BHIM App
- Open The BHIM App
- You Will See Different Option Send Money Recieve Money
- click On That The Person To Which You Want To Send Must Registered To BHIM
- Both Payer and Sender Numbers Must Registered On BHIM
- Enter Payee Mobile Number
- Enter Pass Code Which Is Security Code Which You Setup.
About Bharat Interface For Money Bhim App
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts. BHIM is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation.
How To Use BHIM App For Cashless Transactions
Register your bank account with BHIM, and set a UPI PIN for the bank account. Your mobile number is your payment address (PA), and you can simply start transacting. Yes! It is that simple.
Send Or Recive Money Using BHIM App
Send / Receive Money: Send money to or receive money from friends, family and customers through a mobile number or payment address. Money can also be sent to non UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID. You can also collect money by sending a request and reverse payments if required.
Check Balance Using BHIM App
Check Balance: You can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
Custom Payment Address: You can create a custom payment address in addition to your phone number.
QR Code: You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
Transaction Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
Language supported: Hindi and English. More languages coming soon!
Supported Banks By BHIM UPI Transaction App
: Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
For more information: visit https://upi.npci.org.in/static/faq/en_US/
How To Use Bhim App Vdeo Tutorial
Tags: Bhim App Download, Modi Payment App Download, National Payment Bhim App Insall From Playstore, Download Bhim Android App