Download Haj App and How To Apply For Hajj Online From Android App 2017 After Demonitisation Each and every Thing Is Going Digital.Now Government Has Launched App Haj Committee of India.Mecca And Median Is Holy Place For Muslims and Every Person Must Have To Go One Time To Saudi Arab In Life Time.Hajj App Which You Can Download It From Playstore And Apply For 2017 Haj Online.Yes In This Post Today I Will Give You Tutorial And full Guide How To Apply For Haj 2017 Online Through android App.Many Of Indian Dont Know About The Application Process Of Hajj and So Today I Will Help You In These
How To Download Haj App [Haj Committe Of India]?
- Download Hajj App From Here
- Than Click On Install App
- Open The app After Download
How To Register For Hajj 2017 Online From App?
- After Downloading The App
- Click On Apply For Haj
- Click On New User Or Register For New Account
- Enter The Mobile Number, State and City and Email Adress and Password
- Than Click On Register Now
- Verify The Mobile Number With Otp Now Your Are Successfully Registered With Haj Committe Of India.
How To Apply Online For Hajj 2017
- After Registration Of Haj 2017 Than
- You Will Redirected to Haj Application Form
- Enter First Name , Passport Number ,Place Of Issue Of Passport, Date Of Issue
- Than Click On Next
- Enter The Head Of Cover Name As Described On passport
- You Can See Step By Step Tutorial From Here Downlaod Hajj Pdf Guide
Guide to apply Online for Haj-2017
A) To apply Online for Haj -2017, you need:
1. Computer with internet and printer.
2. A valid Mobile Number.
3. A valid Email Id.
B) The GUIDELINES for Haj-2017 are applicable for online applications also. C) To complete online application follow the steps given below:
Apply Hajj 2017 From Haj Committe Of India Website?
- Goto Hajj Committe Of India Online Registration Form Here
- Than Click On New User Registration
- Than Register Same As Above Which I Provided Steps In App Sections
- Than Apply Online For HAjj See Full Pdf Guide for 2017.
Hajj Committee of India Mobile APP
The Haj Committee of India (HCoI) is a statutory body of Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, constituted under the Haj Committee Act, 2002 ( Act 35 of 2002). It makes arrangements for the Haj pilgrimage of Muslims in India. It works in co – ordination with various Government bodies such as State / UT Haj Committees, Consulate General of India, Jeddah, Ministries of Civil Aviation / Health.
Details of eligibility, filing of Haj Application Forms, Passport submission, refund, amount payable, etc. are provided in Guidelines for Haj 2017. Applicants should read the Guidelines before filing the Application Form. Any additional information relevant to pilgrims will be circulated through various circular issued to the public. HCoI renders its services to the Pilgrims without any profit motive and does not fall under the purview of Consumer Protection Act, 1986.