Freecharge RAEES Offer : Transact for Rs 250 & win couple passes for RAEES – Hello Readers, Planning for Watching RAEES Movie. So Freecharge is back with New offer. You can Win Couple Passes For RAEES Movie on just transacting Rs 250. So you have to do Recharge or bill payments. Only First 2500 Customers will win this passes. This Offer Valid till 18 January 2017. So Why you are waiting Guys Follow Simple steps and Grab This Offer before got expire.
Note – Offer valid only in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Gurgaon, & Noida.
How to win Couple ? Passes for RAEES Movie : Freecharge RAEES Offer –
- First of all, Download Freecharge App From Here
- Now Open Freecharge & Login or register to Your Freecharge account
- Now Initiate Recharge or Bill payment of Rs 250 or more
- Apply Coupon – RAEES
- Proceed to Payment & pay via suitable payment method
- That’s it, if you are lucky You can win Free Couple Passes For Watching RAEES
- Enjoy 🙂
Terms and conditions of Freecharge RAEES Offer –
- Applicable on successful Recharges/ Bill Payments done till 18th Jan 2017.
- Valid on Minimum transaction of Rs.250 twice to win couple passes for RAEES.
- First 2500 users to win the passes
- User need to apply RAEES Promo code to avail the offer
- Offer is Valid only cities – Mumbai,Bengaluru,Delhi,Chennai,Kolkata,Pune,Gurgaon, & Noida
- This Offer Valid twice per user
- This offer is Valid on Credit Card/Debit Card transactions only
- Not valid for Add Cash, Net banking& FC balance
- Cashback will be credit to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeem within 185 days from dateof credit, and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash Transactionsand transactions done via Netbanking & FreeCharge Balance
- Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issue outside India.
- Freecharge reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- Freecharge reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.
- FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account