IndiaSpeaks Paytm Offer : Get Rs 50 Free Paytm Cash on Completing a simple Survey – Hello Readers, Hope You are Enjoying our all Latest Recharge tricks & offers. Today again Verifiedloot Team has Bring New Offer for you. IndiaSpeaks Offering Rs 50 Free Paytm Cash Just Completing Simple Survey. Which is bases on Beer females & Bangalore cities. So Guys Hurry up follow simple steps and Avail this Offer as soon as.
Note – Complete The Survey From Mobile Only, Desktop Users Will Not Get Any Reward.
How to Get Rs 50 Free Paytm Cash From IndiaSpeaks Paytm Offer –
- First of all, Visit Paytm Deal page From Here
- Now Click on Pick For free
- Then Just visit order page to view this Deal
- Now You will get Sign up Link Of IndiaSpeaks With Survey Link
- Just Copy that Link and Register on IndiaSpeaks.net from that Link
- Now Complete The Survey.
- Enter your Name, Email Id, mobile number during SignUp At indiaspeaks.net
- Now Verify your Email and Login your account.
- That’s it, You will get the Free Rs 50 Paytm Cash from India Speaks within 24 or 48 working hours.
- Enjoy 🙂
Terms and conditions of IndiaSpeaks Paytm Offer –
- Paytm cashback will be rewarded only to those who have completed the survey.
- The cashback will be added after the validation process which might can take 7-10 working days.
- Participation in the Campaign open only for three days (Start date: 20th Feb 2017 to 24th Feb 2017).
- Offer is valid for all user.
- Applicable only one time per user during the offer period.
- Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cash back.
- Offer valid at indiaspeaks.net
- You will get the reward direct into your Paytm wallet by indiaspeaks.net
- You can utilize the amount by redeeming for various options available in Paytm
- The survey is required to be filled form your mobile device only.
- Submission of survey from desktop will not be entertained.
About IndiaSpeaks.net –
IndiaSpeaks is an online survey panel where consumers join hands to shape and develop products and services by voicing their opinions through surveys launched by brand-owners. The IndiaSpeaks panelists represent a wide spectrum of age, income, demographic profile and professional attributes.