Phonepe App 100% Cashback offer : Get 100% Cashback on First Transaction – Hello Readers, Today again Phonepe App Offering 100% Cashback on First Transaction. Maximum Cashback is Rs 100, You will get 100% Cashback on Bill Payments, Recharges and Sending Money. Offer valid till 24 FEBRUARY 2017. The Best thing that You can Transfer this Cashback Directly to your bank account, So Hurry up Guys Follow Simple steps and Grab This Offer as soon as.
How to Get 100% Cashback on First Transaction From Phonepe App 100% Cashback offer –
- First of all, Download Phonepe Wallet App From Here
- Now Open Phonepe Wallet App Create New PhonePe account
- Add Your Bank Account
- Now initiate Recharge, Bill Payment, Send Money
- Proceed to Payment & pay via suitable payment method
- That’s it, You will Get 100% Cashback Upto Rs 100 in Your PhonePe Wallet Instantly 🙂
- Enjoy 🙂
- Send Rs 100 to Your own Phonepe account from your new Phonepe account means You will Get Rs 100 Cashback in new Phonepe account.
- You can Also Recharge Your Mobile with Rs 100 & You will Get Rs 100 Cashback.
Terms and conditions of Phonepe App 100% Cashback Offer –
- This offer is available for the first ever transaction using the PhonePe app.
- Valid transactions for cashback are Bill Payments, Recharges and Sending Money.
- Users who have transacted using PhonePe before either on it’s App or on a Merchant , will not be eligible.
- The offer gives 100% cashback upto a maximum of ₹ 100.
- Cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet within one working day.
- Offer Valid only once for each registered PhonePe user.
- Offer is Valid only once per Android Smartphone or iPhone.
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
- This offer is valid from 18th Feb 2017 – 00:01 hrs to 24th Feb 2017 – 23:59 hrs.
- Offer is applicable on payment done across any payment mode – UPI/Credit Card/Debit Card/Wallet.