UC Super Day Offer : Get Amazon Giftcard Voucher Upto Rs 1000 Absolutely Free. Hello Readers, as you Know Previously we have posted Amazon Giftcard Upto Rs.1000 from UC Browser (Every Wednesday). Today again Verifiedloot Team has Bring New UC Super Day Offer for you. Now UC Offering Amazon Giftcard Upto Rs 1000 For PC Users. So Guys Hurry up Just Follow Simple Steps & Get Free Amazon & Flipkart Giftcard Everyday till 08 March.
How to Get Amazon/Flipkart Giftcard Upto Rs.1000 for free : UC Super Day Offer
- First of all, Download UC Browser for PC from Here
- Now Open it & Install UC Browser in Your PC.
- Now Open UC Browser & Click on “Home icon”
- Then Click on “UC Super Day” or “Rs1000 Amazon Gift Cards for Free banner”
- Now You will get the Pop-up simply click on Draw Option
- That’s it, You will get Free Amazon voucher between Rs 20-1000 depending on your Luck
- Now do same as it is everyday till 08 March & win more & more free Giftcards
- You will Recieve all the Amazon Voucher on 8th March.
- Enjoy 🙂
Terms & Conditions of UC Super Day Offer –
- Offer only valid for PC users
- All the Winners will Get their free Gift card on 08 March 2017
- Organizer shall not be liable in relation to the quality of the Awards.
- Any claims of the Winners shall be made in accordance with the warranties provided by the producers of the Awards.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for the actions of third parties including post services.
- In case the Award sent by post was lost or damaged under the fault of the respective post service, which was confirmed by the respective documents, the organization shall not be liable for the loss of the Award sent to the Winner.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for the delivery of the Award to inaccurate or non-existing address because of indicating such an address by the Winner.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for third parties’ imitation of Organizer or the employee of Organizer, fraudulency or asking for personal information of the users.
- Users shall pay attention to all the said behavior and call the police and apply to other law enforcement bodies in case of infringement of their rights.
- The Organizer shall not be liable in theevent of force majeure (such as natural disasters, acts of the government, serious network attack, system error for suspension).
- The Organizer reserves the right of final explanations of these Rules in the event the users find them unclear.
- These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- In the event of a dispute arising between the Participants and the Organizer, the parties shall endeavor to settle such dispute amicably.
- Any dispute relating to the Event shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi, India