Phonepe Electricity Offer: Get 10% Cashback on First Electricity Bill Payment. Hello Readers, are you planning to pay your Electricity bill, Today We have brought New Electricity Bill payment offer, Now Phonepe Offering 10% Cashback on First Electricity Bill Payment, Valid for All providers. Maximum Cashback is fixed to Rs 50. Offer valid till 31 July 2017, So Hurry up guys follow simple steps & grab this Offer as soon as.
How to Get 10% Cashback on First Electricity Bill Payment : Phonepe Electricity Offer –
- First of all, Download Phonepe App from here
- Now Install & open it
- Enter your mobile number & Verify it via OTP
- Now Click on “Electricity”
- Select your “Electricity Provider”
- Then Enter Your Account ID
- Enter Bill Amount & Proceed to Payment
- Pay Via Phonepe UPI, Credit/Debit Card only
- That’s it, You will get 10% Cashback instantly in your Phonepe Wallet.
- Enjoy 🙂
Terms & Conditions of Phonepe Electricity Offer :
- This offer gives 10% cashback (up to ₹50) on first ever electricity bill payment on Phonepe.
- Cashback is eligible only for first electricity bill payment through UPI, PhonePe wallet & CC/DC.
- Cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet within one working day.
- Offer valid from 3rd July 2017 12:00 noon to 31st July 2017 23:59 hours.
- Offer valid once per Phonepe registered user/smartphone during the offer period and applicable for both android and iOS devices.
- Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
- Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
- If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
- The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app.
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
- In a case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.