Hello Verifiedloot Reader’s, Today I am going to share New article, How To Check Your PAN Card is Active or Not? A few days ago, Government of India has sent a instructions to All PAN Card holder’s, that Link Your Aadhaar card With PAN Card. Still, If you do not link Aadhaar card with PAN Card, then follow below mention steps and check whether your PAN Card is active or not?
In India there are huge amount of fake PAN Card holder’s and one person cannot be registered with more than one pan card. So, as a results Government of India has Blocked 11.44 Lakhs Pan Card by the end of Month July 2017. As we all of know, Aadhaar card is necessary in each and every sectors, like Link Aadhaar card to Mobile number to continued services.
How To Check Your PAN Card is Active or Not?
- Firstly, Visit Income tax India website from here
- Now, You will get Redirected to Homepage
- Then Click on Services at Left Corner > Click on Know PAN,TAN
- Now Enter all the Required details like, Name, Mobile number, Gender,etc
- Now you will receive a OTP on registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP Manually and proceed
- Now, You can see a status of Your PAN Card is active or not.
- If you have a more than one pan card, then Popup will appears and you need to provide some extra information.
- After submitting the extra information, you are able to see Info of Pan Card.
Further Of this, if you do not link Aadhaar card with pan card, then link Aadhaar card with pan Card. Otherwise your PAN card will be held as invalid by the end of December 2017.