Haptik Amazon Pay Offer: Get 25% Cashback on Recharge & Bill Payments First time Paying via Amazon Pay. Hello Readers, Haptik App back with new Haptik Amazon Pay Offer. Now Get 25% Cashback on Recharge & Bill Payments when you pay First Time Via Amazon Pay Balance. Maximum Cashback is Rs 50, Offer valid till 31 August 2017. So Hurry up guys follow simple steps & grab this Offer as soon as.
How to Get 25% Cashback on Recharge & Bill Payments : Haptik Amazon Pay Offer
- First of all , Download Haptik App From Here
- Now Enter Your Mobile No. Verify With Otp
- Enter Name Email Address City As New Delhi And Click On Have A Haptik Referral Code: NIKJRO (Important)
- Now Initiate Recharge Or bill payment Of Your choice
- Proceed to Payment & pay via “Amazon Pay Balance”
- That’s it, You will Get 25% Cashback within 72 Hours.
- Enjoy 🙂
Terms & conditions of Haptik Amazon Pay Offer:
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Haptik Infotech Private Limited, (“Merchant”) and Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
- “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Haptik Infotech Private Limited (“Merchant”).”
- The Offer is valid from 21st Aug, 2017 to 31st August, 2017 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, cashback of 25% cashback up to 50, once per user, applicable to first time Amazon Pay users on Haptik will be provided to each customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on Haptik’s corresponding mobile application / mobile site ; and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website (Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance.
- Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 72 hours of such Transaction.
- Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver.
- Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
- By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.