Paytm Payment Bank Account Atm Card : Get Each and Every Details Of Paytm Payment Bank Here
Paytm, Indian Largest Payment E-commerce Platform Started To Expand Their Hands In Other Technical Fields. With the Help Of Paytm Mobile App You Can Easily Pay Your Mobile/Electricity Bills, Proceed Recharge and Many Other Stuff’s.
Also, Paytm Provides Their Customer with Online Store For Shopping. But Paytm Now Come Back With Something New & Interesting. Yup ! I am Taking About Paytm Payment Bank. Paytm Has Finally Launched Paytm Payment Bank On 29th August 2017.
Paytm has Send The Official Update Regarding It’s New Facilities Via a Public Note and Sharing Full Information On Paytm Blog. You can Access Paytm Bank Account Feature Using Your Paytm App. But For That You have To Download Latest Version Paytm Apk file. We have Added the Download link In this Post.
- 1 What is Paytm Payment Bank ?
- 2 How To Open Paytm Payment Bank Account + Paytm Payment Bank Account Atm Card :
- 3 How To Become Paytm App Beta User ?
- 4 Features Of Paytm Payment Bank Account :
- 5 How To Get Paytm Virtual Debit Card For Free ?
- 6 FAQs Regarding Paytm Payment Bank Account Atm Card / Paytm Bank Account
What is Paytm Payment Bank ?
Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar Has Finally Announced About Paytm New Features i.e Paytm Payment Bank On Tuesday. Now Paytm Has Stepped Into Bank Sector which Seems To Be an Good Idea To Attract Customers Towards It. It’s Long Time Paytm Has Not Bring any Update But Now Paytm Team is Ready To Rock Their Customers With New Features.
There are Many New Features Seems To Be in the Paytm with this Paytm Bank Account Services. Now All Paytm Wallet Business Has Been shifted To Paytm Payments Bank Ltd [ PPBL ]. Paytm Payment Bank is The India’s First Bank with Cashback On Deposits, Zero Fees On Online Transaction. Not Only That, You can Easily Open Paytm Bank Account with Zero Balance.
Want To Know Some Detailed and Hidden Information About Paytm Payments 🏦 ! We have Covered Almost all The Topics Related To Paytm Bank. It Includes :
- Paytm Payment Bank ATM Card
- Paytm Payment Bank Debit Card
- How To Get free Paytm Virtual Debit Card For Free ?
- Paytm Beta Version Apk
- How To Make Paytm Payment Bank Account ?
- And Much More…So Guys Keep Reading the Post For Each and Every Details About Paytm Payment Bank Account Atm Card.
How To Open Paytm Payment Bank Account + Paytm Payment Bank Account Atm Card :
Paytm Payment Bank Account is Live Now, You Can Easily Open Your Paytm Bank Account Using Paytm App But You Have to Use Some Guidelines For The Proper Opening Of Bank Account. Also Paytm Provides Paytm Payment Bank virtual Debit Card Facilities With this New Update. Follow Below Step By Step Guide To Know More About How To Open Paytm Payment Bank Account.
NOTE : Paytm Payment Bank Is Currently Available Only For Beta User Of Paytm App. So If You are Not Beta User Must Update Your Paytm App Using Below Mentioned Steps..!
How To Become Paytm App Beta User ?
- If You are already a Beta User, Then You have To Just Update Your Paytm App & After Updating You can Easily Access Paytm Payments Bank Account Features.
- But If You are Not a Beta User, Then Go To Playstore & Search Paytm App
- Now Scroll Down The Paytm App Details Page On Playstore
- Now On The Bottom You Will See ” Join Beta Program ” Option.
- Click On that And Wait for Few Seconds
- Voilà..! You are Now Beta Tester Of Paytm App
- Now Enjoy The Paytm Payment Bank Option In Your Paytm App..!!
Now You are a Beta Tester Of Paytm App So Now Read Below Guidelines To know About How To Open Paytm Payment Bank Account in Just Few Easy Steps. We Have Added Step By Step Guide To Your Query about How To Get Paytm Payment Bank Account Atm Card or Virtual Debit Card…! Here are Those Steps :
- First Of All, Open Your Updated Paytm App
- Now Click On Paytm Payment Bank Option on App Homescreen
- Next It Will Ask for 4 Digit Passcode For Security Purpose
- Now You Will See a Nominee Option
- Choose One Option as Per Your Requirement
- Now If You are Paytm KYC User, Then You are Done with Your Paytm Payment Bank
- If You’re Non- KYC User, Then Enter Your 16 Digit Aadhaar Card Number
- Next Verify Your Kyc Details To Proceed Further
- That It’s ! After successful Verification You are Now Paytm Payment Bank User…!
You May Also Like : Buy Moto G5s Plus Mobile From Amazon Sale 30 August In Discount Offer
Features Of Paytm Payment Bank Account :
- Paytm Bank Account Allow their User To Open a Saving Account Not a Current Account
- Best Part is That When Your Deposit Amount In Your Paytm Bank Then You will Get Cashback as A Gift from Paytm
- Paytm also Offer Paytm Payment Bank Account Atm Card
- You Will Get a Paytm Virtual Debit Card For Free From Paytm
- Paytm Payment Bank Account Atm Card withdrawals on Paytm bank debit cards
- You can Easily Withdraw Money From Your Paytm Payment Bank Virtual Debit Card
- One Of the best Features is That Paytm Payment Bank Is Also Offering 4% interest rate On Your Deposited Amount
- & Many More Features ……!!!!
How To Get Paytm Virtual Debit Card For Free ?
- First Of all You Have to Register to Paytm Payment Bank Account using Above Steps
- Next You Have To Verify Your Kyc Details if You are Non-Kyc User..!
- After Verification Open The Paytm App
- Move to Profile Option In Menu
- Next Click On Saving Bank Account Option
- Now Select Paytm Payment Bank Account Atm Card
- Now You will see Your Virtual Debit Card
- Boom..! Enjoy this Debit Card For Shopping On Various Site’s.
FAQs Regarding Paytm Payment Bank Account Atm Card / Paytm Bank Account
Q. How is a Paytm Payments Bank different from Other bank?
Payments Bank is a new bank model visualised by the Reserve Bank of India. As a Payments Bank, Paytm can now accept customer deposits upto Rs. 1 lakh per customer in a savings or current account and Much More Offers.
Q. What are the services offered by Paytm Payments Bank?
Paytm Payments Bank is offering savings and current accounts with a debit card and the ability to make fast and easy payments.
Q. What happens to my existing Wallet?
Your current Paytm Wallet will now move to the Paytm Payments Bank Limited in the same capacity i.e. KYC wallet as KYC wallet and minimum KYC wallet as minimum KYC wallet. You continue to use the Paytm Wallet as before without any changes.
Q. Will my wallet get converted into a bank account?
No, your wallet will simply operate under the Paytm Payments Bank and continue to exist and function in the same manner as earlier.
your cashflows or the mode of accepting payment.
Q. I am expecting a refund on a payment I made from my Paytm Wallet. What happens to the refund now?
Your refunds will be given back to your wallet as earlier.
So Guys We Have Come To An End To This Detailed Post On Paytm Payment Bank Account Atm Card / Paytm Payment Bank Account.
If You Have Any Doubt Or Query Regarding Paytm Banks, Drop Your Query in Comment Section. We will try To Answer Your Questions as Soon as Possible. Don’t Forget To Share This Article with Your Friends and Loved Ones..!