Hello Readers, Hope You all are Fine and Enjoying Our Techie Post On Verifiedloot. This Time We Back Again With Something Interesting and New. Yeah… Sounds Cool Na. I think You Guys are Bored From Tech Related Post. Let’s Try Something New and informative. Recently We Have Shared Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2017 Discount Offer 20 September Today In This Post We Gonna Share With You About One Of The Most Common Problems which You Face In Your Android Device.
Almost All Of Us Have Faced This Problem in Our Device. So Let’s Break The Suspense [ You Already get Idea from Heading ]. Here In This Article, we are Sharing About How To Fix Screen Overlay Detected Error In Any Android Device. If You Guys Heard This Word Screen Overlay Error, Then Don’t Take Tension I will Explain You Each and Everything About “Screen Overlay Detected Error”.
Now You Guys Don’t Worry About the Screen Overlay Detected as After Reading This Post You will Definitely Get The Solution Of ” How To Remove Screen Overlay Detected Error “. After Reading This Post, You will Get Answer To All These Question :
- What Is Screen Overlay ?
- How To Fix Screen Overlay Detected Error in Any Device ?
- Screen overlay detected Samsung j7
- Screen overlay detected moto g3
- How to turn off screen overlay s5
- Screen overlay detected s6 edge
- How to turn off screen overlay in Samsung j7
- Screen overlay detected lenovo vibe k5 note
- 1 What is Screen Overlay ?
- 2 Screen Overlay Detected Error in Samsung s7,s6,s5 Edge,j7,!
- 3 Device In Which Screen Overlay Error is Visible !
- 4 How To Fix ” Screen Overlay Detected Error ” ?
- 5 Screen Overlay Detected Solution For Samsung (S6, S7, J7, Note 5, Note 4, etc):
- 6 1. # Uninstall Manager Apps
- 7 2. #Reset App Preference
- 8 3. #Safe Mode Method
- 9 Screen Overlay Settings
- 10 Final Verdict
What is Screen Overlay ?
Screen Overlay Error is a Type Of Error which Occurred when You are Trying To Install a New Application On Your Device. This Screen Error is Visible almost in all Android Version. Screen Overlay Error is an Annoying Pop Up which You can Experience while Sharing a Media File On Whatsapp, Facebook etc.
Screen Overlay Error has Some Magical Power. I tag it as Magical Power Because When You want to Close the Pop Up, Then It will Reappear Again N Again. Very Annoying Error..! Screen Overlay Error are Not Temporary, These Type Of Error will Disturb You Until You Find a Permanent Solutions.
You May Also Like : Full Info-|Blue Whale Game
Screen Overlay Detected Error in Samsung s7,s6,s5 Edge,j7,!
Recently Android Has Launched a New Feature Of “Draw Over Other App” In Marshmallow and Nougat. Screen Overlay Error is Mostly Experienced in These Android Version. Best Example Of “Draw Over Other App” is Messenger App. You Have Seen That we Can Use Messenger App while working On Other App. In Messenger we Get Notification In ball Which is Placed On The Top Of Our Screen.
You will Get the Screen Overlay Error while Using Floating App Like Messenger Twilight, Night Mode & Facebook. So Guys Now You Guys are Aware About The Screen Overlay Detected Error. Now Without Wasting The Time, Let’s Discuss How To Fix The Screen Overlay Detected Error in Any Android Device.
Device In Which Screen Overlay Error is Visible !
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Galaxy S6,
- Samsung Note 5
- Galaxy S5
- LG G4
- Samsung J7
- Moto G3
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note
Here in This You Will see something Common that, Most Of The Smartphone are Of Samsung Brand. Yeah This Error is Seen in Many Samsung Smartphone. If You are Using Samsung Phone and Getting This Error Then You are Landed at Right Place.
Check Out : Download Nova Launcher Prime Apk Free
How To Fix ” Screen Overlay Detected Error ” ?
Here in this Para we Have Different Methods Of Fixing The Screen Overlay Detected Error. There are Many Complex and Annoying Method To Solve this Issue. Don’t Like Other Website we are Not sharing Here Old Methods. We Gonna Share With You all New and Simple Method Of Solving Screen Overlay Error In Just Few Minutes. Before wasting Time, Let’s Have a Look at these Methods..!
Screen Overlay Detected Solution For Samsung (S6, S7, J7, Note 5, Note 4, etc):
1. # Uninstall Manager Apps
You All Have Seen Many Apps On Playstore which Claims that they will clear your Memory, Trash etc within Few Seconds. Also Few of These Application Guarantee To Increase Your Battery Life i.e Fast charging Process etc.
It’s an Request To All Of You, Never Download Such Apps. They are Full Of Viruses and Malware. These Null Application are One Of the Reason For “Screen Overlay Error”.
Follow Below Steps To Uninstall These Apps :
- First Of All, Open ‘Google Playstore’ In Your Phone
- Next Move To Menu Section
- Click On ‘My Apps and Games’ Option
- Now You Will All The Installed Application In Your Phone
- Next Uninstall All Those Application which are Listed Below
- After Uninstalling All Such Apps, Reboot Your Phone
- Voilà..! Screen Overlay Error Has Gone Now
- Enjoy 🙂
Here is The List Of App Which Can Harm Your Device :
- DU Speed Booster
- CM Launcher
- iPhone Launcher
- Clean Master
- File Manager
- Super Speed & Many More…
2. #Reset App Preference
Here is The Another Simplest Method Of Removing “Screen Overlay Detected” Error. We Don’t Recommend You To Use this Method as This Method Has Changed the Whole App Preference Setting. Most Of Our Users have Tried This Method, You Can Aslo Give a Try..!
Follow Below Mentioned Steps To Remove The Error :
- First Step Is To Open Your Phone Setting
- Next Click On Apps
- On The Top Right Corner You will See Three Dot in a Line
- Click on Those Dots
- Next Select Reset App Preference Option There
- Now Click on Reset App
- Boom ! Screen Overlay Of all App is Now Off On Your Phone
- Enjoy 🙂
3. #Safe Mode Method
Safe Mode Method is Little Bit Complex Method Than Above Two Methods. To Use This Method You Have To Reboot Your Phone to Safe Mode. For More Info Read the Below Steps :
- Firstly, Long Press The Power Button On Your Phone
- Hold The “Power” Off Option On The Pop Up
- After Few Seconds, A Pop Up Come On The Screen
- Click On “Enable Safe Mode” Option in The Pop Up
- Now Your Phone Will Be Switch Off
- Open Your Phone and Move To Setting Option
- Next Open The “App” Option in The Setting
- Click On The App Which Which Show ” Screen Overlay Detected Error “
- Next Click On Permission
- Now Enable All Permission Which the App Is Asking
- Reboot Your Phone
- Boom ! You Have Successfully Fix The Screen Overlay Error
- Enjoy 🙂
Screen Overlay Settings
Follow following Screen Overlay Settings to get rid of Screen Overlay Detected popups from your android device. In Solution 1 we manually turned off screen overlay of all apps one by one and in solution 3 you just need to reset app preferences, which will turn off screen overlay settings of all apps in one simple step.
This solution has worked for some of our readers yet we do not recommend to apply this solution because this may change a whole lot of app setting configuration on your device.
Follow below settings to Reset App Preferences on any Android device which will turn off screen overlay settings of all application just in one simple step:
- Open Settings from the menu.
- Then Click on Application
- Open Application Manager
- Clісk оn More on tор right corner and tар on Reset App Preferences.
So Guys We Have Come To End Of This Informative Post On ” How To Fix Screen Overlay Detected Error In Any Android Device “.
All The Above Mentioned Method are Working. Let Me Know In Comment Section It this Method Works for You. Also If You Have any Doubt Or suggestions Plzz Share In Comment Box. We will Be Glad To Hear From Our Readers.
Ahh…! Don’t Be So Mean, Share This Post With Your Loved One’s. Keep Visiting Verifiedloot For More Tricks and Tips..!