Download BHIM App a Mobile Payment App and Pay Using Digital Transaction In Cashless Days. Governmnet Pm Modi All Set To Launch Aadhar Pay App For Digital Transaction.Aadhar Payment App Will Be Available On Playstore From 25th December.This Effort Is Taken By The Government For The Cashless Transactions and Online Payments Solutions.
What Is Aadhaar Payment BHIM App
In Aadhaar Payment App You Can Pay Online To Merchants and Shop Using Your Aadhar Number.This Is Totally Free No Convienince Fee Will Be Charged Using This Android App.Earlier Visa and Master Card Or Rupay Card Is Deducting Some Amount As A Fee , Now You Will Be GEt Rid Of All Of These. We Will Discuss Each How To Pay With Aadhar Number and App and How To Pay With Aadhaar Pay App.
Requirement To Recieve/Pay Payments Using BHIM Aadhar Payments App
- Aadhar Payment App For A User/Merchant Who Wants To Make Or Recieve Payments.
- Merchant and Users Aadhar Number Must Have Linked With Thier Respective Bank Account
- Biometric Reader For A Merchant To Connect With Aadhar Payment App Which Would Be Available At Rs 2000.
How BHIM Aadhaar Payment App Works?
- Merchants and would just need to download the Aadhar app and connect their smartphones to the Biometric scan machine to accept the payments from customers.
- The merchants would also be required to connect their bank accounts and register themselves on the app.So Like This You Can Pay Digitally Online To Any Shop and Mall. This Is Biggest and Good Initiative By The Gvernment To Support Digital Payments.
- Customer Need To Enter Aadhar number into the App.
- Then customer will choose the bank through which the transaction will happen If There Is One Or More Bank Account Link With a Same Aadhar Number.
- Biometric scan will work as a password for authentication of transaction
- Can be used by persons who don’t have phone, debit or credit card
- This will work for accounts linked with Aadhar Number.
Download BHIM Payments App From Playstore
- Click Here To Download Aadhaar Payments App [30 December]
- Register Your Aadhar Number and Complete The Signup
- Verify Your Mobile Number With Otp
- Enter The Check Your Bank Account Details Linked WIth Your Aadhar Number.
Why To Use BHIM Payments App
- Companies Of Visa Card ,Rupay and Master Card Are Taking Much Charge On Cashless Transactions So Why Not To Do Free Payments With Aadhar Payment App
- Government Is Now Targeted To Conduct workshops to train 14 lakh Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLE) across 500 districts and 6500 blocks about carrying out digital transactions which will be attended by Members of Parliament as well.
- Each And Every Villagers Now Can Make Payments Using Aadhar Number With Thier “Jan Dhan Bank Account” Which Was Opened By Govt Itself.
- In an effort to shift all transactions towards digital payments, Aadhar payment app to simplify E-transactions More and More
- Wallets Like Paytm , Freecharge and Mobikwik Cant Able To Give Quality Service At Present Thier At Crores Of Money Is On Hold On Paytm Due To Failed Transactions.Mobile Wallets Are Facing Alot Transaction Failures These Days.