Governamnent Modi Has Comeup With a New Win Rs 1 Crore Scheme By Making Payments Digital.This 1 Crore Offer Scheme Will Start From 25 December and Run Till 100 Days.This Is For Promoting Cashless Payments.This Offer Is Under 2 Scheme Government Lucky Grahak Yojana’ and ‘Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana Respectively. Under This 2 Scheme You Have To Make Payments Of Rs 50 Or more Through Debit Card In Online Shopping Merchants and Recharge Portal Or You Can Pay Online At Any Place.The Government Will Give Cash Prize To Consumers and Merchants You Use Digital Mode Of Payments.
Announcing the scheme, NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant said the two schemes will cost the government Rs 340 crore.
What Is lucky grahak yojana scheme 1 crore Win by Cashless Payments
Under the lucky grahak yojana scheme, 15000 winners will be awarded daily for 100 days, starting from December 25, with Rs 1000 each. The scheme will also see a weekly draw for seven winners with a
What Is Digi Dhan Vyapari Yojna 1 Crore Win
Amitabh Kant said that 7000 weekly awards will be given to merchants under Digi Dhan Vyapari Yojna and maximum award will be of Rs 50,000 each.
What is the 1 crore win from rs 50 scheme?
To promote digital wallet payments and debit or credit card payment after post demonetisation, the government will give daily, weekly and mega cash awards totaling Rs 340 crore for consumers as well as merchants on beginning of the Christmas Day.
How to participate in lucky grahak yojana ?
You just do transaction through UPI, USSD, Aadhar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) and RuPay cards will be eligible for lucky draws.Se Do Cashless Online Transactions and Win RS 1 Crore By Government. Visit To Verifiedloot Daily and We Provide You Best Offers To Do Cashless Transactions.
See –Recharge Offers
See- Online Shopping Offers From Here
How to win 1 crore rupees by government Lucky Grahak Yojana’ and ‘Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana’ ?
if you pay Rs 50 from your debit card , credit card or digital payments like paytm, freecharge and Flipkart , Amazon , Phonepe and Other Wallets then you are not eligible only transactions through UPI, USSD, Aadhar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) and RuPay cards will be eligible for lucky draws.
a) Lucky Grahak Yojana [Consumers]:
- Daily reward of Rs 1000 to be given to 15,000 lucky Consumers for a period of 100 days;
- Weekly prizes worth Rs 1 lakh, Rs 10,000 and Rs. 5000 for Consumers who use the alternate modes of digital Payments
This will include all forms of transactions viz. UPI, USSD, AEPS and RuPay Cards but will for the time being exclude transactions through Private Credit Cards and Digital Wallets.
b) Digi–धन Vyapar Yojana[ Merchants]:
- Prizes for Merchants for all digital transactions conducted at Merchant establishments
- Weekly prizes worth Rs. 50,000, Rs 5,000 and Rs. 2,500
c) Mega Draw on 14th of April – Ambedkar Jayanti
- 3 Mega Prizes for consumers worth Rs 1 cr, 50 lakh, 25 lakh for digital transactions between 8th November, 2016 to 13thApril, 2017 to be announced on 14th April, 2017
- 3 Mega Prizes for merchants worth Rs 50 lakhs, 25 lakh, 12 lakh for digital transactions between 8th November, 2016 to 13th April, 2017 to be announced on 14th