Instamoko referral code- AQIBIQBAL7ffc , Instamojo Signup Offer
Instamojo India’s largest on-demand payments & e-commerce platform
Before proceeding, you can also check best refer earn offer like
Instamojo Referral Code
|Instamojo Referral Code||AQIBIQBAL7ffc|
|Signup Bonus||Rs 500|
Signup To Instamojo Recieve 1st Payment & Earn Rs 500 In Bank
- Signup to instamojo from here
- Enter “Instamojo referral code ” – AQIBIQBAL7ffc if asked
- Fill your full profile company details
- Enter your bank details in which you want to recieve payment
- Now goto dashboard and create payment links
- Recieve payment using any mode
- You can also recieve payment by sending others or putting in website.
When you refer Instamojo to your friend, you should ask them to sign up using your referral link.
Your referral link is your personalized Instamojo URL and Code which helps us track the Sign ups that you bring.
Whenever your friend is signing up on Instamojo, they should either click your referral link and sign up. If they don’t sign up from your referral link, then it won’t be tracked and you will miss out on the referral bonus.
You can find your referral link in your dashboard:
Look in the left hand side of your dashboard, you will see Refer and Earn. The URL is generally: instamojo.com/referral
WHEN IS A REFERRAL SUCCESSFUL?
Both you and your referee receive the bonus if:
- Your referee (the person whom you referred) has submitted their documents and gotten them verified by Instamojo (users with limits on their account are not eligible).
- Your referee has received at least one INR payment (via credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI) from their customer.
- Both, you and your referee, meet our referral terms and comply with our terms of service.
Our referral terms which include signing up, creating a payment link and making at least one successful transaction are to identify you and your referee as genuine users. Some practices though, are not okay and you may be suspended from Instamojo in case such practices are being followed by you.
- Signing up with different email ids and referring yourself.
- Making a payment to your own account to register a successful transaction.
- Requesting another person to make a payment to you for a non-business transaction.
- Referring someone who doesn’t have a valid business, and entering invalid details like wrong website/business description and more.
- Spamming on random sites/groups so people signup with your link. No-No!