Top 5 Best Free Malware Removal Tools for Windows. Hello Readers, as you know Computer is one of the important daily need of your life. Windows have various functions, which will automatically creates lots of Malware in it. You Personal computer gets slow & you are unable to work fast, there’s Malware problem ahead.
So you know there are lots of Malware are available on internet, but most of them are works good, So today we are going to share Top 5 Best Free Malware Removal Tools for Windows. So you can easily remove Malwares using this Free Malware Removal Tools. Keep reading.
Top 5 Free Malware Removal Tools for Windows :
1) Spybot Search & Destroy
Spybot – Search & Destroy is a set of tools for finding and removing malicious software.
The ‘immunization’ feature preemptively protects the browser against threats. System scans and file scans detect spyware and other malicious software and eradicates it. Spyware is a kind of threat not always detected by anti-virus applications. Spyware silently tracks your Internet activity to create a profile about you. This information can then be used for example by marketing and advertising companies.
Spybot – Search & Destroy is designed for use by either novice or experienced users. Novices can choose to view additional information on the available features while experienced users have additional tools and settings. It is fully functional and free for personal use!
2) Panda Free Antivirus
Panda Security is a Spanish multinational specialized in the development of IT security solutions. Initially focused on the development of antivirus software, the company has since expanded its line of business to advanced cyber-security services with technology for preventing cyber-crime.
3) Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+
Adaware antivirus pro provides a complete line-of-defense against hackers, cyber threats and malware. Our revolutionary threat detection is powered by advanced antimalware technology that will block and eliminate any threats on your PC. Let adaware antivirus pro provide you with the reliability and peace of mind you want whenever you need it. Get it now!
- New User Interface – Simplified interface for easier navigation to the most commonly used features, and touch screen capable.
- System Investigator – Shows what’s running on your PC in a new and exciting way. Customers and technicians can use this tool to quickly determine if a file on the system is potentially malware.
- Faster scan speeds, smaller foot print, enhanced program stability and an expanded Help Menu to improve ease of use.
- Receive scheduled scan results through the new e-mail alert system.
5) Microsoft Security Essentials
- Microsoft Security Essentials is a free* download from Microsoft that is simple to install, easy to use, and always kept up-to-date so you can be assured your PC is protected by the latest technology.
- Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly and efficiently in the background so you’re free to use your Windows-based PC the way you want—without interruptions or long computer wait times.
- Before installing Microsoft Security Essentials, we recommend that you uninstall other antivirus software already running on your PC. Running more than one antivirus program at the same time can potentially cause conflicts that affect PC performance.
So Guys, these are the Top 5 best free Malware Removal tools, you can easily Download or setup it. So if you like this post don’t forget to share with your friends. (Top Free Malware Removal Tools)