SBI Mingle App Referral Code MCP24251946 Rs 10 on Signup & Rs 10 Per Refer in Bank account. Hello Readers, Today again Verifiedloot Team has Bring New SBI Loot for you. SBI has Launched Their New App SBI MINGLE,which is for their Social lovers. As a promotion SBI Mingle app Offering Rs 10 on Signup & Rs 10 Per Referral directly in Your Bank account. Offer valid for all SBI Users till 31 March 2017. So Guys Hurry up follow simple steps and Avail this Offer as soon as.
SBI Mingle App Loot Proof –
Note – This is Genuine Loot from Official SBI Bank. Many People thinking it’s Fake app, but it’s not fake.
How to Get Rs 10 Signup Bonus & Rs 10 Per Referral in Bank account : SBI Mingle App Referral Code
- First of all, Download SBI Mingle App From Here
- Now Open SBI Mingle App & Facebook login window will appear
- Now Login using Facebook Account
- You will see Use Now Option then Register via Account no. Or Debit card.
- Enter A/c no or Debit card number.
- Now Enter Referral code:- MCP24251946 (Must to Get Rs 10 directly in bank account)
- That’s it, You will Get the Rs 10 directly to your Bank account within 1-2 working days.
- Now Refer your Friends and earn Rs 10 for each Referral directly to your Bank account.
- Enjoy 🙂
SBI MINGLE REFERRAL CODE
|SBI MINGLE REFERRAL CODE||MCP24251946|
|Redeem As||Paytm Cash|
|Minimum Redeem||Rs 20|
How to Refer & Earn –
- Login your account to get Referral Code
- Now share with your friends & Get Rs 10 per Refer in Your bank account
- Offer is valid till – 31st March 2017.
About SBI Mingle –
SBI Mingle is an application launched by State Bank of India for our followers on Facebook and Twitter, in order to provide real time convenience to our customers.
Using SBI Mingle, the Bank’s customers can do a host of banking services on their preferred social platform (i.e Facebook and Twitter) at their own convenience. The customers have to register for this service through a simple one time process using either their account number or their ATM/Debit Card details. Upon completing the registration process they can do balance enquiry of their accounts and obtain a mini statement.