Hii Readers, Hope You All Are Fine & Enjoying Our McDonald’s App Loot.Once Again We Came Back With A New App. Freecharge App. Freecharge As We All Know This App Is Famous For Cashback Offer. Recently, ILOVEFC Promocode Give Cashback To All The Freecharge User.This Time They Are Offering Rs.10 Cashback On Minimum Mobile Recharge Of Rs.100 Only Using Freecharge Promocode. This Offer Is Valid For All Users & Valid Till 12′ Feb ‘ 2017. So Guys, Start Recharging Your Mobile Phone With This Awesome Offer. Hurry Up…As This Deal Is For Limited Time Only.
How To Get Rs.10 Cashback On Recharge Using Freecharge PromoCode :
- First Of All, Click Here To Download The FREECHARGE App From Playstore
- Install The App In Your Phone
- Open The App & Login To Your Freecharge Account
- Or Create A New Account With Your Phone Number
- Next, Initiate A Mobile Recharge
- Enter Your Details Like Mobile Number, Amount..
- Select Your Operator
- Amount Should Be Rs.100 or More
- Apply Freecharge Promocode
- After applying This Coupon Proceed To Pay The Amount
- Make Your Payment Through Credit/Debit Card
- Boom..!! You Will Get Rs.10 Cashback In Your Wallet
Terms & Conditions Of Freecharge Promocode :
- Valid on Minimum transaction of Rs.100 Flat cashback of Rs.10
- This Offer is valid on FreeCharge App & Web Both
- Valid only Once per New user/credit/debit card/Mobile number
- User has to use FC4ALL Code to avail this offer
- Valid on Credit Card/Debit Card transactions only
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
- Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- This code is Valid on successful Mobile Prepaid & DTH Recharges done till 12th Feb 2017.
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account