Looking for a way to play PUBG on PC? Well, it's quite simple and In this tutorial, we’ll discuss various regards on how you can install PUBG on BlueStacks.
If you don't already know, initially PUBG was only available to PC users. Then PUBG Mobile APK was released.
PUBG is available worldwide on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store. You can bring all the excitement of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds right to your phone or tablet as a downloadable app.
First of all, In order to play PUBG PC, you will need to have an Android Emulator Software.
What is an Emulator?
An emulator is a software that basically creates an android environment within your existing System. Using this Emulator, you can use Android Apps, Games. Although there are various other options available, in this article we are using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Windows 7/8/10.
- Intel Core i3, i5, i7, or AMD equivalent.
- At least 2GB RAM or higher.
- 5GB hard disk space or more.
- Intel HD Graphics 4400, or a dedicated graphics card like Nvidia.
Because BlueStacks runs the game on Android Nougat 7.1. It will give you better graphics and lets it run smoother and enjoy it without any interruption.
You will certainly enjoy Playing PUBG on Android Emulator but you might face issues occasionally. Commonly faced issues are Lag, Black Screen & Game Drops. These Problems are occasional, so don’t expect this to happen every time. You'll be fine.
How to play PUBG Mobile with Bluestacks?
- Make sure you meet the minimum system requirements (don't worry, they're not high) and download and install BlueStacks.
- Log in with your Google account (I'd recommend making a new one) so that you can get into the home screen. It will automatically add a few other games plus an app for feedback. Access PUBG Mobile in the App Center, which will open up the Google Play Store — download and install as you would normally.
- The first time you try and launch the app, it will open and just close back down again. Relaunch and it should play just fine. Some tutorials advise setting all volume to max (volume settings are in the bottom-right corner on BlueStacks) because otherwise, it can start out too quiet.
- Change emulator settings:
- Set display to 1280 x 720 (you can run higher, but it's not going to help it look any better — it's a mobile game)
- Set on high DPI
- Recommended to run graphics mode on OpenGL (DirectX has apparently been giving BlueStacks more trouble than Nox)
- Keep "use advanced graphics engine mode" unchecked — it's a beta setting that's been known to cause graphical errors like missing buildings
- Set CPU cores to 2 or higher
- Set RAM at least at 1800, although you can probably push for more
You're going to need to relaunch after messing around with the settings, and you'll be on the load screen for a long while. This is normal. Make sure to take a look at the controls menu when you've actually loaded into the game and created a character in order to map everything out the way you want it.
Note: You can Also Use Offline Method i.e. Installing .apk file & Uploading Data to Android/obb folder.
PUBG Mobile mouse and keyboard controls setup for BlueStacks:
How to map on BlueStacks : –
- Drag the 3rd icon at the top to the joystick control on the Left
- Drag the 4th icon at the top (Crosshair) to the center of the screen
- Drag the 5th icon at the top (Reticle) to the Shooting button
- For the remaining keys, click on the spot you want to map, and assign the corresponding key
Your controls will now work on BlueStacks!
Key explanations : –
- W, A, S, D to move
- Spacebar to Jump
- Ctrl to go prone
- Shift to Crouch
- F to interact
- R to Reload
- Right Click to entering Shooting Mode
- Left Click to Shoot
- Q to Zoom in and Out
- T to look around
- 1 and 2 to change weapons
- Tab to open Backpack
Bluestacks offers one of the best ways to play PUBG Mobile on your PC completely free. Get it now and grab those chicken dinners with the power of mouse and keyboard on the big screen!
That’s it. Enjoy PUBG Mobile on PC With Bluestacks 4.
Leave a Reply