JIO Security App With ‘JioSecurity’ app, it is easy to locate your app. Start by installing ‘JioSecurity’ app from Google Play store. Once you install the app, register/sign-in with your Jio credentials. Now enable the ‘Anti-theft’ feature in the app.
Download Jio Security App and Locate Lost Smartphone
- Download App From Here
- Login To Jio Security App With Your Jio Account Credentials.
- Enable Anti Theft Mode
- You Can Also Locate Your Smartphone If you Lost Your Mobile
Exclusively for Jio SIM users
Contacts. Email. Bank Info. Passwords. Personal Messages. You store lots of important stuff on your mobile device. Protect it with Jio Security. It’s Anti Virus and award winning App Advisor powered by Norton Mobile Insights protect you and your device 24×7.
It identifies dangerous websites and scans downloaded apps, app updates, and SD memory cards to detect and eliminate threats that are designed to steal your information for money. More importantly, Jio Security provides proactive virus protection against risky apps that could
1. leak your personal information and content
2. excessively use battery and data
3. have intrusive behaviour to slow your device
Plus, it can help you get back your mobile device if it ever goes missing. It lets you send a text to your device that sets off a “scream” alarm, so you can find it fast if you misplace it. And if your mobile device is lost or stolen, you can remotely lock and locate it with a text or through any Web browser—and even erase your stuff, if necessary. Jio Security puts you in control of your digital experience.
Protect upto 10 mobile devices
1. JioSecurity comes with a feature where 1 JioSecurity subscription can protect upto 10 mobile devices.
2. The primary device needs to have a Jio SIM, with valid Jio ID.
3. You get the Jio ID when you download and register for My Jio app.
4. Use the same Jio ID and password on any non-Jio devices, to activate JioSecurity and protect them from digital threats.
5. The rest of the devices need not be using Jio network.
Easy Activation for Jio SIM users
Jiosecurity needs to be activated once installed. follow below simple steps
1. If you are accessing internet using Jio network simply use “Skip Sign in” option to activate JioSecurity.
2. Other sim or network user need Jioid and password to login in and activate.
3. New user can use signup option on login page to create Jioid and password, this needs a valid Jio sim number.
Jio Security App Apk Video