M11circle referral code to earn rs 500 signup cash bonus and refer and earn offer through which you will get unlimited real money.
Enjoy mod apk of my11circle and earn free cash bonus and money.
Want to enjoy cricket, but just can’t manage the time? Well, My11Circle.com is the answer you need. This is the place that makes your favorite sports come alive. Bringing fantasy cricket league right on your device. Pick teams of your choice and play daily fantasy cricket.
My11Circle Referral code
I finally own my cricket team! You can too. Join me on #My11Circle to get your Rs. 500* Special Bonus. Click here: link:https://www.my11circle.com/baf.html?refId=16284753&baf_promo_code=BAFChunkTest&utm_medium=baf_whatsapp&cid=2003
Download My11Circle Mod Apk To Earn Unlimited Real Money
If you are looking for mod apk of my11circle and wants to earn unlimited real money. Than must download my11circle app.
- Download my11circle from here
- Click on install
- Enter username email and password
- Enter adresss detailes
- Enter bank details for withdrw of money.
- Open My11Circle App
- Tap on Refer button on the bottom of the interface
- Copy your Referral code & Link
- Share with your friends and get up to rs.500 per invitation
How to Play Fantasy Cricket at MY11CIRCLE.COM
My11Circle.com is a part of RummyCircle, India’s largest rummy platform with 10+ Million players. To enjoy the best fantasy cricketexperience, all you have to do is register with us and start playing. If you are a RummyCircle player, you can use the same login and get started right away.
Create your own team and earn points, basis the players selected by you. If you love cricket, know the strategy to form the right team and are all set to get started, then this is the best platform to test your fantasy cricket skills. It’s simpler than you think, just follow these steps and you are all set.
Steps to get started with Fantasy Cricket
- Download the My11Circle App and Register with us
- Select from the matches listed. It can be current or even the upcoming ones
- Show your knowledge of cricket and create your team 11 with a maximum of 100 credit points
- Join from different contests that are running right from ‘Small’, ‘Mega’ and ‘Private’
- Once the match goes live, the points start getting added. Check the progress in the ‘Live’ tab
- The final score will be added once the match is over
- Go to ‘Matches’
- Click on ‘Completed’
- Check the points earned and the ranking of your team
- The winning amount will depend on the performance of the selected players and will reflect in the account 4 hours post, match completion.
- You can withdraw your winning any time you want.
- Go to My11Circle
- My Account
- Withdraw Cash
Make Your Team
Let’s get you started to create your very own fantasy cricket team 11
- Select match from the current or upcoming cricket games and click on the ‘Create Team’ button
- You can create your team by using 100 credit points from your account
- You can pick up to 7 players from one squad
- You can go for:
- Batsmen: 3-5
- Wicketkeeper: 1
- All rounders: 1-3
- Bowlers: 3-5
- From the team of 11 players, you can select a Captain and a Vice Captain
- The captain gets 2X points scored by him in the match
- The vice captain gets 1.5X points scored by him in the match
Create Multiple Teams
You can create up to 6 teams for each match. You can also select to join contests with any of the teams formed.
- Select the match that you created from your My11Circle account
- Go to ‘Create New Team’ at the bottom and create maximum of 6 teams
One of the common errors made is, selecting a player just on the basis of their reputation and ignoring their current form. Players like Sachin, Gambhir, Dhoni, Nehra, were in great form in 2012 and 2013, but if we talk about today, then they are not seen in many matches. It is much better to go for players who are seen playing in most of the matches. This way, you are sure to pick players, who are playing on a regular way in the current cricket matches.
Do keep in mind, that you will pay an additional entry fee for each team formed to play fantasy cricket on My11Circle.com